Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Chryston High

Today I was working with 150 S5/S6 pupils from Chryston High. The school had decided to hold the event at the newly built community hall of Chryston Church - this is a fantastic facility with floor to ceiling windows and great views of the surrounding countryside.
The pupils were magnificent and fully participated in the workshop

Pupil Comments

" Very funny,good information - I learned alot"
"It was good - I am now an official entrepreneur"
"Todays workshop was amazing - really inspirational"
" It taught me to aim high and not to be negative about myself"

When I read all the feedback comments I realise that it is an honour to have the privelage to influence the young people and encourage them to be "determined to succeed"

www.determinedtosucceed.co.uk