Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

#attitude in #wishaw @Airdrie_FC


Just back from Coltness HS where I was starting Monday by giving £25 to a young person who over the last six weeks had been demonstrating a "Positive Attitude"

I met all of S5 pupils and had a giggle with them - I do like to mess with their brains, you know ask them.....

"who this morning is ready for action, fully focused on the day ahead and ready to achieve"
"who is thinking big today - forgot yesterday and is determined to succeed"

This is the first day back after holiday and well the reaction I got was like I had landed from Mars !!

Anyway, I gave £25 to Mark McRoberts who wrote a great Positive Attitude story....Mark is a goalkeeper who has not always had it easy - he has been released by clubs and keeps working hard on his game... at the moment he is playing at a good level and has plans and Ambition to go further......

Whilst there I learned from Mark that he plays with Airdrie FC (U17) - my local club and the team that many years ago I suggested could play European Football --- for me a great thought is success for Airdrie - the town and the football club.
I said to Mark that I look forward to seeing him between the sticks at Broomfield Stadium #attitudematters